5 factors to successfully embed a Sustainability mindset in your company
What's in it for me?
Open exchange on best practices regarding Sustainability in the corporate world, with focus on;
- Collaboration - internal and external along the value chain
- Culture and awareness - how to shift the corporate and individual mindset on Sustainability
- KPIs - how to measure progress on defined actions
Interactive webinar to share experiences and jointly develop approaches to boost Sustainability activites within your organization.
- Target group: People who would like to make an impact for Sustainability in their organizations
- 90 minutes
- 20-30 participants
- Knowledge-sharing between Sustainability professionals
- Good Sustainability practices across industries
- Understanding the corporate impact on Sustainability
- Joint passion for making a difference
- Openness to learn and share experiences
- Motivation to take action!
- Co-creation of ways to boost Sustainability activities within your organization
- Hands-on tips to embed Sustainability in your Operating Model
- Learn how to start your transformation journey
15:00 - 16:30 (CET)
- Introduction to Sustainability in the corporate world
- Five factors to successfully embed a Sustainability mindset your company
- Open discussion and sharing of experiences
Your learning partner: Agnes Erben
With a strong background in Procurement, I like to share my experience to make an impact on sustainable corporate decisions: defining criteria for supplier selection, monitoring suppliers on their CSR commitment and challenging crossfunctions regarding their contribution to Sustainability.
People, planet, profit – it’s not pick and choose, but a powerful combination and the key ingredients for sustainable corporate success.
Your learning partner: Detlef Tietze
With numerous procurement projects at global corporations I enjoy supporting clients on their journey to define the right procurement operating model for delivering sustainability. Vision, purpose and ambitious targets are key ingredients, completed by supporting structures and processes. A structured operations approach and the right approach for mind-set transformation must go together.
And with our h&z sustainability practice group we have a strong team with commitment, dedication and the right sense of humour - making working together fun.
Do not underestimate your power as procurement to contribute and drive sustainability. Procurement must and can do more. Time to act!
Your learning partner: Emilia Wiking
As a consultant for h&z I am leveraging my international industry background to help our clients in various Procurement projects. Being a member of our Sustainability practice gives me the opportunity to integrate Sustainability within Procurement across the entire Operating Model - from objectives to processes, responsibilities and the company culture.
During my career I have seen Sustainability climb to the top of the agenda and go from a regulatory requirement towards being a competitive advantage and part of many companies' main purpose. Procurement has a pivotal position in the journey towards Sustainability, not just within the company but across the supply chain.
The time for action is now!
After the session we will provide you with documentation from the discussion and h&z presentation
- Documentation from the workshop
Great to hear success stories, motivating for our own journey!
Great inspiration and new insights
The webinar format was great!